The 12th International Symposium
of the Society for Research on the Cerebellum and Ataxias
"The multifaceted cerebellum: motor control and beyond"
October 21 - 22, 2022
President: Prof. Jing-Ning Zu, Nanjing University, China
Co-President: Prof. Ying Shen, Zhejiang University, China
Honorary President: Prof. jian-Jun Wang, Nanjing University, China
Dear colleagues and students,
On behalf of the Society for Research on the Cerebellum and Ataxias (SRCA), we are pleased to announce that the 12th International Symposium of SRCA will be held virtually in Nanjing, China, from October 21 to 22, 2022.
Nanjing is dubbed as the Capital of Ten Ancient Dynasties, running through the city are lower reaches of the Yangtze River. Nanjing enjoys a civilization of over 6,000 years and the city itself was founded 2,500 years ago. Nanjing University was founded in 1902, and ranks among the top of China's universities. Nanjing University is also the earliest institution in China to carry out research on the cerebellum, which has been passed down to the present day.
We have selected a symposium theme: "The multifaceted Cerebellum: motor control and beyond". Due to the pandemic, the symposium will adopt format for participants to join all events online. The virtual symposium will include the Ferdinando Rossi Memorial Lecture, a Plenary Lecture and four sessions, involving " motor control and motor learning", "development and diseases", "nonmotor functions" as well as "cell type diversity and circuit architecture". Your participation in the symposium will promise a stimulating and engaging experience to neuroscientists, neurologist, neurosurgeons, and psychiatrists from around the globe.
We cordialy invite you to join us in Nanjing for the 12th SRCA Symposium virtually. You will have the opportunity to meet colleagues and friends, learn and share experience, as well as enjoy Chinese hospitality and cultures.
With best personal regards,
Prof. Jing-Ning Zhu , 2022 Symposium President
Prof. Ying Shen, 2022 Symposium Co-President
Prof. Jian-Jun Wang, 2022 Symposium Honorary President
Prof. Jean Mariani, President SRCA
Local Organising Committee:
• Jing-Ning Zhu - Nanjing University School of life Sciences - CHAIR
• Ying Shen - Zhejiang University School of Medicine - CO-CHAIR
• Xiao-Yang Zhang - Nanjing University School of life Sciences.
• Zhigang Hu - Nanjing University School of life Sciences
• Qipeng Zhang - Nanjing University School of life Sciences
• Shu-Tao Xie - Nanjing University School of life Sciences
• Qin Du - Nanjing University School of life Sciences
SRCA Executive Committee:
• President: Jean Mariani
• Vice-President: Marco Molinari
• Scientific Chair: Timothy Ebner
• Secretary: Nori Koibuchi
• Adjunct Secretary: Esther Becker
• Treasurer: Jeremy D. Schmahmann
• Editor of The Cerebellum: Mario Manto
Registration - Registration fees
• Registration fees for NON - Members:
Non Students: 75 €
Students: 25 €
• Registration fees for Members: (pay your membership fee below)
Non Students: 25 €
• Registration fees for Non-Members who want to become member:
Non Students: 100 € (symposium + membership SRCA)
Students: 50 € (symposium + membership SRCA)
• Cancellation Policy:
Due to Virtual nature of the symposium and the efforts by the board to reduce the registration fees to a minimum, no refunds will be possible after September 20th, 2022.
Become a Member of the SRCA
• Membership fees include the membership of the Society for Research on the Cerebellum and Ataxias - the reduction of the registration fee of the annual symposium
and access to the SRCA Journal
Become a member:
Non Students: 100 €
Students: 50 €
Submit your abstract here